A green salad is all you will need to complete this easy chicken and potato entree -- perfect for busy weekdays.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) olive oil
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliters) Rotisserie Chicken
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs , skin removed (about 2 pounds/1 kilogram)
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) red potatoes , cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) cubes
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix oil and Seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well.
- 2 Place chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch (28x26x3-cm) baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.