Great for entertaining, this dish looks impressive but is so easy to make! Bundled in parchment, fish fillets and julienned vegetables cook up tender and tasty in a lemon-butter and white wine sauce flavoured with Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4 pieces of parchment paper 15 in x 15 in (38 cm x 38 cm)
- 5 tablespoon (75 milliliter) Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each julienne carrots, celery and red onion
- 1 pound (500 grams) haddock fillets (4)
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliter) lemon juice
- 8 tablespoon (120 milliliter) white wine
- 1 Fold parchment papers in half, book style. Open and place on baking sheet.
- 2 In bowl, mix 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning with vegetables. Divide evenly on one side of each paper.
- 3 Divide remaining seasoning among fillets. Divide fillets among papers, placing on top of vegetables.
- 4 Place 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice and 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine over each piece of fish.
- 5 Fold parchment over to enclose fish. Crimp parchment edges to seal. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 minutes. Serve in paper.