Served over your favourite pasta, this chicken Bolognese sauce is full of robust flavours, including Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning
- 1 can (796 milliliter) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 In large skillet, over med-hi heat, brown ground chicken until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Remove and set aside.
- 2 In same skillet, over medium heat, add oil, onions and red bell pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add reserved chicken, Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend. Sauté for 1 minute.
- 4 Stir in diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes partially covered with lid. Stir occasionally.
- 5 Serve over your favourite pasta.