Marinated in Piri Piri, steak comes off the grill tender, juicy and full of the signature earthy, warm flavour this Portuguese seasoning is known for.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 gram) flank steak
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) piri piri (club house)
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) each vegetable oil and white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) lemon juice
- 1 In plastic bag, combine all ingredients. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- 2 Remove steak from bag. Discard leftover marinade
- 3 Broil, pan fry or grill on medium-high heat to medium-rare or desired doneness.