Twist up chili night with this Creole take on the hearty dish made with bell peppers, beans and 25% Less Salt and Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning Mix.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) each sliced onions, red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 package (35 gram) 25 less salt and gluten free chili seasoning mix (club house)
- 1 can (540 milliliter) no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (796 milliliter) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) each sugar and red wine vinegar
- 1 In a large saucepan on medium-high heat, add oil, onions and peppers; sauté 4 minutes.
- 2 Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes until thickened. Serve.