When your usual pasta salad recipe has worn out its welcome, enter Orzo Shrimp Salad. Creamy, lemony dressing gets tossed with orzo pasta, shrimp, red pepper and cucumber. Take this along with you to your next potluck!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) Lemon and Herbs
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) olive oil
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 pound (500 gram) medium cooked shrimp
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced cucumber
- 1 Combine all ingredients for dressing; set aside.
- 2 Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and toss with olive oil. Stir in shrimp, red pepper, cucumber and dressing. Mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour for flavours to blend.