With roots in Africa and Portugal, our Piri Piri Seasoning brings spicy, tangy character to chicken and veggies in this easy enough for any night meal. Roast everything together on one sheet pan for convenient prep and clean up.
- 4 tablespoons (60 mililiters) Piri Piri , divided
- 3/4 teaspoon (4 mililiters) salt , divided
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) (57g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 mililiter) lime zest
- 2 teaspoons (10 mililiters) lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mililiters) chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (500 mililiters) sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mililiters) broccoli florets
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the Piri Piri Seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) of the salt in small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture under skin and over surface of chicken thighs, coating on all sides. Place in single layer in center of large parchment-lined shallow baking pan.
- 2 Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons (30ml) of the Piri Piri Seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon (1ml) of the salt, lime zest and lime juice; stirring to mix well. Add red bell pepper, carrots and broccoli; toss to coat well. Arrange in single layer around chicken thighs on baking pan.
- 3 Roast chicken and vegetables 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F) and vegetables are tender.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.