For a single pan dinner that’s easy to prep and clean up, try roasted pork and potatoes. Both meat and veggies are coated in oil and sprinkled with our savory, shake-on-everything Club House® Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) olive oil , divided
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Garlic And Onion With Black Pepper And Sea Salt , divided
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) Yukon gold potatoes , cut into cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cut into chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pork on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Brush with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the Seasoning.
- 2 Toss potatoes and bell pepper with remaining 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp (15 ml) Seasoning; toss to coat well. Arrange vegetables around pork in pan.
- 3 Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked to desired doneness and potatoes are tender. Slice pork and serve with vegetables.
Go To Meal Planner