Pare down the prep and clean-up of a typical boil by grilling everything in a foil packet, seasoned with Tasty® Jazzy Seasoning Mix.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package Club House Tasty Jazzy Seasoning Blend
- 2 medium red potatoes , cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) pieces
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) water
- 1 pound (500 grams) jumbo (16 to 20 count) shrimp , deveined
- 8 ounces (225 grams) andouille or smoked sausage , cut into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces
- 2 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob , cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- 1 large yellow onion , cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter , melted
- 6 sheets (12x12-inches/30x30-cm each) heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 Place potatoes and water in a 2-quart (2-L) microwavable dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 2 Place potatoes, shrimp, sausage, corn and onion in large bowl. Add butter and Seasoning Blend; toss to coat. Divide mixture evenly and arrange in center of each sheet of aluminum foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until corn is tender and shrimp are cooked through. Garnish with lemon wedges before serving, if desired.
Substitution Tip: Substitute 6 pieces frozen mini corn-on-the-cob, thawed for the fresh corn. Prepare as directed.
Test Kitchen Tip: To prepare in the oven, make packets as directed and roast in preheated 400°F oven for 25 minutes.