Trust us, you'll love the combination of grilled pork chops topped with this zesty fruit salsa.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) ¼-in (0.5 cm) thick sliced pineapple
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) ¼-in (0.5 cm) thick sliced granny smith apple
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) thick sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) wild whiskey smoked bbq sauce (club house)
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) diced tomato
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) lime juice or juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 pound (750 gram) bone-in pork chops
- Sea Salt Grinder , to taste
- Black Peppercorn Grinder , to taste
- 1 Grill pineapple, apple and red onion until tender, turning once and brushing with ¼ cup (50 mL) BBQ sauce in the last few minutes of cooking.
- 2 Dice the grilled fruit and onion. Combine with tomato, lime juice and remaining BBQ sauce; set aside.
- 3 Season pork chops with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- 4 Serve pork chops with salsa.