Tender halibut steaks stand up beautifully to the heat of the grill! The sweet caramelization of grilled pineapple makes a wonderful garnish.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick halibut fish steaks or fillets, fresh or thawed
- 1 can (540 milliliters) pineapple rings, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Ginger Teriyaki Seafood Marinade
- 1 Rinse halibut steaks; pat dry with paper towel. Place halibut steaks, pineapple slices and Club House Golden Dipt® Ginger Teriyaki Seafood Marinade in a shallow non-metallic dish or self-sealing plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate 15 to 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2 Cook halibut steaks on greased grill over medium-high heat turning once halfway through cooking, about 10 minutes total cooking time or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3 Grill pineapple rings over indirect heat for 2 minutes. Top grilled halibut steaks with pineapple and serve.