Take a detour from classic pizza toppings with this Mediterranean white pizza. With a creamy alfredo sauce, Club House Greek Signature Blend seasoning and slices of potato, this could be a contender for your new favourite slice.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 (500 gram) yukon potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 package (140 gram) prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) smoked mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Greek
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) sliced green onion
- 1 Boil potatoes until half cooked.
- 2 Roll pizza dough out to 12 inch (30 cm) diameter. Brush Alfredo sauce onto dough to 1/2 inch (1 cm) from edge.
- 3 Thinly slice potatoes into coins and place around pizza.
- 4 Spread remaining ingredients onto pizza and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.