Stuffed with juicy olives, briny feta and chicken, these sandwiches make a delicious lunch or light dinner option.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 3/4 cup (187.5 milliliter) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Greek
- 8 small flour tortillas, 6” (15 cm)
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) cooked chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) sliced kalamata (Greek) olives
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) tomato slices
- 1 Combine feta cheese and Club House Greek Signature Blend. Spread over tortillas, dividing evenly. Layer remaining ingredients on top. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
Test Kitchen Tips:
· Choose a feta that is creamy for easy mixing and spreading.
· Replace chicken with ham or smoked turkey.
· Replace tomato with roasted red pepper strips.