This traditional Greek comfort dish is loaded with juicy chicken and rich Mediterranean flavours! Set it and forget it in the slow cooker — and let dinner make itself.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 package (42 grams) slow cooker chicken stew (club house)
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) water
- 3 1/3 pounds (1.5 kilogram) chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Organic Thyme Leaves
- 1 can (396 milliliter) artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced tomato
- 1 can (396 milliliter) sliced black olives (optional) , optional
- 1 Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Chicken Stew in water.
- 2 Place all ingredients, except artichokes and tomatoes into slow cooker. Cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 3 Add artichokes and tomato in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve with roasted potatoes.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In a large bowl, toss 2 lb (1 kg) potatoes in 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil. Sprinkle 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder, 1 tsp (5 mL) roughly chopped Club House Rosemary Leaves, ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder and ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Coarse Grind Black Pepper. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-in (38 x 25 x 2 cm) baking pan. Roast 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking.