Up your noodle game with this spicy dish of perfection! Ready in 30 minutes, Fiery Seasoning from the Tasty™ Seasoning Kit- a mix of sriracha, lime and garlic - brings a memorable heat to the whole meal.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliters) fiery , divided
- grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) warm water
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (22 milliliters) brown sugar
- 1 pound (500 grams) rice vermicelli noodles , cooked according to package instructions
- 1 Persian cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro , leaves torn
- 1 bunch fresh mint , leaves torn
- 1/4 red onion , thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) unsalted peanuts , roughly chopped
- Lime wedges , for serving
- 1 On a cutting board, season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of the Fiery Seasoning.
- 2 Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken thighs and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes more, until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes, then cut into cubes.
- 3 In a large bowl, add the fish sauce, warm water, lime juice, brown sugar, and the remaining 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of the Fiery Seasoning. Whisk to combine.
- 4 Toss the cooked vermicelli noodles in the sauce until fully coated.
- 5 Divide the noodles between serving bowls and top with the chicken, cucumber, cilantro, mint, red onion, peanuts, and lime wedges.
- 6 Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.