Topped with ground beef chili and Mozzarella cheese, this homemade pizza combines two classic, family-friendly meals in one!
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package (35 gram) organic chili seasoning mix (club house)
- 1 can (398 milliliter) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (540 milliliter) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch/30 cm) prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- 2 Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in seasoning mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon chili evenly onto crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 4 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Add your favourite pizza toppings.
• To make this recipe vegetarian, substitute 1 can (540 mL) lentils, drained and rinsed for the ground beef.
• Swap out the Organic Chili Seasoning Mix for Club House Chili Seasoning Mix, Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning Mix or Club House Hot & Spicy Chili Seasoning Mix, if preferred.