Your little elves will love this special holiday flavour combo: candy cane mint and chocolate. Club House Pure Mint & Peppermint Extract lends crisp, peppermint taste to these fluffy, dark chocolate pancakes in just a few simple steps.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) pancake mix
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) sugar
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) milk
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) oil
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Pure Mint & Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) dark chocolate chips
- 1 Mix pancake mix, cocoa powder and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Stir in milk, eggs, oil and peppermint extract just until blended.
- 2 Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated ungreased griddle or skillet. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.