Spice up your summer barbecue with these flavourful curry burgers. Use your favourite Thai Kitchen Dipping Sauces instead of the usual ketchup and mustard!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon (15 to 30 milliliter) Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 pound (500 gram) ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns or crusty rolls
- Lettuce, tomato and chutney (optional)
- 1 In medium bowl, combine bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, red curry paste, garlic, ginger and sea salt until well blended. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Pan fry, broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- 3 Serve burgers on rolls with toppings and condiments, as desired.