A creamy potato casserole with just a hint of garlic that will be right at home at the table.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 pounds (1000 gram) potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) no-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Garlic Plus
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Cook potatoes in unsalted boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Mash until almost smooth. Stir in sour cream, 2 tbsp (30 mL ) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend and olive oil. Mix well. Spread in a 1-quart (1 L) baking dish.
- 2 Combine bread crumbs and remaining Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 Test Kitchen Tip: For a creamier dish, use regular (14%) sour cream and stir in 4 oz (125 g) softened cream cheese.