Chicken is transformed into a fragrant, spiced stew laced with coconut milk for creaminess. Perfect for a weeknight meal; just set and forget in your slow cooker and come home to a heavenly, warming aroma.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) butter
- 1 1/2 pound (750 gram) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 package (42 gram) slow cooker chicken stew (club house)
- 1 can (30 milliliter) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) water
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) each diced onion, potato and tomato
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Curry Powder
- 1 In large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter; add chicken and sauté until chicken is golden brown. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2 Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Chicken Stew in water and add to slow cooker. Place remaining ingredients into slow cooker. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Test Kitchen Tip:
o Serve over rice.
Go To Meal Planner