For a family-friendly pasta dinner, you’ve come to the right spot. The fragrant flavors of oregano, basil and garlic in Tasty® Savoury Seasoning Mix are the perfect match for chicken and tomatoes in this Italian-inspired dish.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package Club House Tasty Savoury Seasoning Blend , divided
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow onion , chopped
- 1 container (1 liter) chicken stock
petite diced tomatoes,
- 1 cup (250 ml) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces (225 gram) uncooked pasta, such as fusilli, penne or bow-tie
bite-size mozzarella cheese balls
- shredded mozzarella
- 1 Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened.
- 2 Add stock, tomatoes and remaining Seasoning Mix to skillet; bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in pasta. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Return chicken to skillet. Stir in mozzarella. Cook 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.