Tacos for breakfast? Yes, please! Loaded with scrambled eggs, bacon, Cojita cheese, potatoes and favourite taco toppings, this is how you start the day.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 red potato , diced
- 1 shallot , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) crushed chipotle pepper (mccormick )
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tortillas
- 1 ounce (30 grams) Cotija cheese , crumbled
- 1/2 avocado , sliced
- 1 radish , thinly sliced
- Hot sauce , To taste
- Cilantro leaves , To taste
- 1 Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Allow to cool slightly, then dice. Set aside.
- 2 Add diced potatoes to same skillet, reducing heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring frequently until tender crisp. Stir in shallot, salt and chipotle pepper; cook 1 minutes. Stir in garlic and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until potato is tender. Stir in diced bacon and cover skillet to keep warm.
- 3 Fry eggs in small skillet to desired doneness. Divide potato mixture among 4 tortillas. Top each with a fried egg, cheese crumbles, avocado and radishes. Serve with hot sauce and cilantro leaves.
Go To Meal Planner