Avocado toast gets a quick upgrade with poached eggs and Club House Tasty Savoury Seasoning. Almost too beautiful to eat – almost.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- Avocado Toast
- 1 avocado , thinly sliced
- 1 lime , cut in half
- 4 slices thick-sliced crusty Italian bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Club House Tasty Savoury Seasoning Blend
- Poached Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) white vinegar
- 1 For the Avocado Toast, toast bread to desired doneness. Squeeze lime juice over avocado; divide avocado amongst toast, pressing down gently.
- 2 For Poached eggs, fill large deep saucepan with 2-inches (5 cm) of water. Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vinegar. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Break 1 egg into small dish. Gently stir water in one spot and carefully slide egg into simmering water (bubbles should begin to break the surface of the water). Repeat with remaining eggs. Poach eggs 3 to 5 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken. Carefully remove eggs with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- 3 To serve, place 1 slice Avocado Toast on each plate. Top with a poached egg; sprinkle with Savoury Seasoning.