Sharp and tangy, meet ooey-gooey. This crowd-pleaser never lasts long when served along baguette slices, crackers or vegetable crudités.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 can (398 milliliters) water-packed artichokes, drained
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliters) Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning
- 1 In a food processor, process artichokes until coarsely chopped. Add cheese, sour cream and Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend. Pulse on/off until almost smooth. Put in small casserole. Bake at 350 ° F (180 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot.
- 2 Tips:
- 3 · Mixture can be refrigerated in covered container for up to 1 week.
- 4 · This is also delicious cold or at room temperature.
- 5 · Serve with toasted baguette slices, crackers or raw vegetables.