Our Warming Spice Blend creates a welcome balance in this pumpkin hummus – perfect for spreading onto sandwiches or wraps or enjoyed as an appetizer.
- 1 can (540 milliliters) chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) water
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) plus 1 tbsp (15ml) extra-virgin olive oil , divided
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) tahini
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) finely chopped fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) Warming Spice Blend , plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 1 can (398 milliliters) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) roasted pepitas
- 1 Place chickpeas, water, 1/3 cup (75ml) of the olive oil, honey, tahini, lemon juice and garlic in blender container. Cover. Blend until mixture is smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- 2 Add Warming Spice Blend and salt to blender; pulse until well blended. Add pumpkin; blend until thick and smooth. If mixture is too thick to blend, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, just until mixture blends smoothly.
- 3 Transfer hummus to serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil. Sprinkle with additional Warming Spice Blend and roasted pepitas to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner