One look at this yogurt bark sparks instant joy! Topped with a variety of colorful berries, pineapple, and other tasty fruit, it’s a cool, refreshing, and fun way to eat the rainbow.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Pure Lemon Extract
- agave nectar
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) quartered strawberries
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) mandarin orange segments
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) chopped pineapple
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) peeled and chopped kiwi
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) blueberries
- 2/3 cup (150 milliliters) red grapes , halved crosswise
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) halved raspberries
- 1 Line 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan with parchment paper. Mix yogurt, lemon extract and honey in medium bowl until well blended. Spread mixture into an even layer on prepared pan.
- 2 Sprinkle fruit diagonally in rows onto yogurt mixture to create rainbow stripes, starting with strawberries, followed by oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, grapes and finishing with raspberries. Freeze at least two hours or until completely frozen. Break into pieces and serve immediately.
- 3 Test Kitchen Tip: Bark will melt quickly. Break off only what you’d like to eat or serve, or break apart and immediately return pieces to freezer until ready to serve. Freeze leftovers in airtight container.