Lemon extract adds bright citrus flavour to this easy 4-ingredient sweet treat that starts with store-bought sugar cookies.
INGREDIENTS 18 SERVINGS
- 4 cups (1 liter) crumbled sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Pure Lemon Extract
- 12 ounces (340 grams) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 Mix crumbled cookies, marshmallow creme and lemon extract in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) balls. Set aside.
- 2 Melt chocolate directed on package. Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined tray.
- 3 Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.