The applesauce gives this scrumptious dessert a delicate crumb. Try a slice as a perfect accompaniment to your favourite cuppa joe.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease 8 inch (20 cm) square pan; set aside.
- 2 In bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; whisk in almonds.
- 3 Cream together butter, brown sugar and Club House Pure Cinnamon Extract. Add applesauce and eggs and beat well. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- 4 Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes at 350°F (180°C). Let cool.
- 5 To serve, dust with icing sugar.