Minty thyme and fragrant peaches flavour this refreshing cocktail. It also includes St. Germain, a French liqueur made from elderflower blossoms.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- Thyme Syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Organic Thyme Leaves
- Peach-Gin Cocktail
diced ripe peaches
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) peach schnapps , divided
- 8 tablespoons (120 milliliters) gin
- 8 tablespoons (120 milliliters) St. Germain elderflower liqueur , divided
- 8 tablespoons (120 milliliters) Thyme Syrup , divided
- 8 teaspoons (40 milliliters) fresh lime juice , divided
- Peach slices and fresh thyme sprigs , for garnish
- 1 For the Thyme Syrup, mix sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Remove from heat. Add thyme. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Strain. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. This makes enough syrup for 8 Peach-Gin Cocktails.
- 2 For each cocktail shaker of Peach-Gin Cocktail, fill cocktail shaker half full with cracked ice. Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the fruit, 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the peach schnapps, 1 ounce (2 tbsp/30 mL) each gin, liqueur and Thyme Syrup, and 2 tsp (10 mL) of the lime juice; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into 2 cocktail glasses. Garnish each glass with a peach slice and thyme sprig. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 8 cocktails
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.