A creamy, dreamy swap for your daily beverage fix, this ube latte gets its strikingly gorgeous purple color from McCormick® Ube Extract.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) unflavoured cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) sugar
- 1 tablespoons (15 milliliters) plus 1 tsp (5ml) McCormick® Ube Extract , divided
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) reduced fat milk
- 1 Mix coffee, sugar and 1 tablespoon (15ml) of the ube extract in large liquid measuring cup, stirring until well blended and sugar is dissolved.
- 2 Fill 4 (12-ounce/175ml) glasses with ice. Pour 3/4 cup (175ml) of the ube cold brew over ice in each glass.
- 3 Mix milk and remaining 1 teaspoon (5ml) ube extract in medium liquid measuring cup. For each serving, froth 1/4 cup (60ml) of the milk mixture, using a milk frother or blender. Pour milk mixture over cold brew in serving glass. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.