Go nuts for these party nuts! Coated in southwestern-inspired Tex-Mex seasoning and butter, they’re perfect for snacking by the handful or serving at your next party.
INGREDIENTS 16 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliter) Tex Mex
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 4 cups (1 liter) mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews, pecans, unsalted)
- 1 Combine Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend, butter and oil. Add to nuts, tossing to mix well. Spread on baking sheet in single layer.
- 2 Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn onto rack lined with paper towels to cool.