Small skewers combining the delicate taste of shrimp and the spiciness of chili, balanced with the flavourful sweetness of mango.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package (210 gram) chili with roasted garlic skillet sauce (club house)
- 18 jumbo shrimp, thawed, tails removed
- 2 red peppers, cubed (1-in/2.5 cm)
- 2 fresh mangoes, cubed (1-in/2.5 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves removed
- 6 skewers
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 2 In a bowl, combine skillet sauce with shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3 To assemble the skewers, place a piece of red pepper, shrimp and then a mango cube onto the skewer and repeat twice.
- 4 Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Go To Meal Planner