These homemade French fries can not be missed. Dusted with Fiery Seasoning from the Tasty™ Seasoning Kit to add a hit of sriracha, lime and garlic, it’s hard to eat just one.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 russet potatoes
- Canola oil , for frying
- Kosher salt , to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) fiery , divided
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 Cut the potatoes into fries, then soak in a bowl of cold water for 1 hour to remove excess starch and prevent discoloration.
- 2 Fill a large pot with at least 6 inches (15 cm) of canola oil. Heat over medium-high heat until the oil temperature reaches 325˚F (160˚C).
- 3 Dry the potatoes thoroughly with paper towels.
- 4 Working in batches, fry the fries in the hot oil for about 5 minutes, or until light golden brown. Transfer the fries with a slotted spoon to a rack to drain and season with salt.
- 5 Increase the oil temperature to 375˚F (190˚C).
- 6 Add the fries back to the oil in batches and fry until golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the fries with a slotted spoon back to the rack to drain again. Season with 1 1/2 tablespoons (22 ml) of Fiery Seasoning.
- 7 In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, remaining 1/2 tablespoon (7 ml) of Fiery Seasoning, and the lime juice. Whisk to combine.
- 8 Serve the fries with the dipping sauce.
- 9 Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.