Individual frittatas baked in a muffin tin is a great dish for brunch time entertaining. Serve them warm or at room temperature to avoid any last minute preparation.
INGREDIENTS 6 (2 mini frittata) SERVINGS
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Roasted Garlic and Peppers Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 milliliter) Pepper Black Ground
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 medium onion , finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini , finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded Cheddar cheese , divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180ºC). Beat eggs, milk, Seasoning, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add bacon, onion, zucchini and 1/2 cup of the cheese; mix well.
- 2 Spray 1 (12-cup) muffin tin generously with no stick cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup (60 ml) egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
- 3 Bake 20 to 22 minutes or just until eggs are set. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen mini frittatas. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.