Two things that never disappoint (cheese and crackers) with a twist. Light, crisp and perfectly seasoned thanks to Savoury Seasoning from the Tasty™ Seasoning Kit, they’re best enjoyed as an appetizer or snack. Recipe & Photo Credit: Tasty.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 8 ounces (250 grams) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons (60 milliliters) (1/2 stick) unsalted butter , room temperature
- 3 teaspoons (15 milliliters) Savoury Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) kosher salt
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) ice water
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- 2 In a large bowl with an electric hand mixer add the Cheddar cheese, butter, Savory Seasoning, and salt until well combined.
- 3 Mix in the flour and add the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough holds together but crumbles apart if you break it up in your hand. If it seems too dry, add a little more ice water.
- 4 Separate the dough into 2 halves and pack together into discs. Wrap in parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5 Roll out dough to 1/8-inch (1/2 cm) thick, pinching the cracks on the ends.
- 6 Cut into 1 inch x 1 inch (2 ½ x 2 ½ cm) squares and pierce a hole in the middle of each square for ventilation during baking.
- 7 Place the separated crackers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 8 Bake for 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9 Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon