Perfect for family dinner, games night or any other occasion, this hearty spin on the usual brings together two Canadian faves – poutine and BLT’s – one delectable, shareable dish.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package (45 grams) Poutine Gravy Mix
- 1 package (650 grams) French fries
- 1 1/2 cup (375 milliliters) chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) cheese curds
- 5 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) pourable creamy Caesar or Ranch dressing
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) loosely packed and thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato , chopped
- 1 Prepare gravy as directed on package; keep warm.
- 2 Bake or fry French fries according to package directions; transfer to serving bowls. Top French fries with chicken and cheese curds; spoon gravy on top. Sprinkle with bacon; drizzle with dressing. Top with lettuce and tomato.
Test Kitchen Tip:
• Pick up a ready-cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store or cook 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts.