Spice up asparagus with Club House® Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning! A convenient blend of flavours, it delivers a garlicky bite when sprinkled over this bacon-wrapped side dish.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 2 slices bacon , cut in half crosswise
- 1 bunch (about 500g) fresh asparagus , ends timmed
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Himalayan Pink Salt With Black Pepper and Garlic
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place 2 layers of paper towels on microwavable plate. Place bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until bacon is partially cooked. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2 Toss asparagus with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat. Divide asparagus evenly into 4 bundles. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around the center of each asparagus bundle. Place on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Roast 7 to 10 minutes or until asparagus are tender-crisp and bacon is crispy, turning once.