Serve this crisp and sweetly spiced granola as a snack, or sprinkle on your favourite yogurt and fresh berries. Dried cranberries can be swapped for another favourite, such as dried cherries or raisins, and coconut oil can be replaced with avocado oil or melted butter, if preferred.
- 2 cups (500 mililiters) large flake rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (175 mililiters) roughly chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) Liquid Honey Bee
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) coconut oil , melted
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Apple Pie Spice
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) dried cranberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- 2 In large bowl, combine all ingredients except cranberries, stirring to mix well.
- 3 Spread evenly on rimmed baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes. Stir, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until granola is golden brown and fragrant.
- 4 Toss with cranberries; let cool completely on pan on rack. Store in an air-tight container or jar for up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)