Serve this crisp and sweetly spiced granola as a snack, or sprinkle on your favourite yogurt and fresh berries. Dried cranberries can be swapped for another favourite, such as dried cherries or raisins, and coconut oil can be replaced with avocado oil or melted butter, if preferred.
INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) large flake rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) roughly chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) liquid honey bee (billy bee/)
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) coconut oil , melted
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Apple Pie Spice
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) dried cranberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- 2 In large bowl, combine all ingredients except cranberries, stirring to mix well.
- 3 Spread evenly on rimmed baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes. Stir, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until granola is golden brown and fragrant.
- 4 Toss with cranberries; let cool completely on pan on rack. Store in an air-tight container or jar for up to 2 weeks.