ALL YOU NEED: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1 bag (650 g) frozen fries
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil
ALL YOU DO:
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
- PLACE fries in bowl and coat with oil. Add Seasoning Mix; toss until thoroughly coated.
- SPREAD fries in single layer on parchment lined baking sheet.
- BAKE for 25-30 minutes, turning fries halfway through cooking.
AIR FRYER TIP:
- PLACE 1/2 bag (325 g) fries in bowl and coat with 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) oil. Add 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) Seasoning Mix; toss until thoroughly coated. Transfer to air fryer.
- AIR FRY 12 -14 minutes in air fryer, tossing fries halfway through cooking.
This product has no significant nutritional value.
Spices and herbs (including smoked paprika), Sea salt, Dehydrated garlic, Dehydrated onion, Corn starch, Cayenne pepper sauce solids (salt, aged cayenne red peppers, vinegar, dehydrated garlic), Corn maltodextrin, Salt, Natural flavour (barley), Paprika extractives, Silicon dioxide.
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner