Add Club House Shepherd's Pie seasoning mix to water. Combine with cooked ground beef. Top with mashed potatoes and bake. For crispier potatoes score the top of the mash with a fork and switch the oven to broil for the last couple minutes of cooking.
All you need:
- 1 lb (500g) ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups (500mL) corn nibblets or sliced carrots
- ¾ cup (175ML) water
- 3 cups (750mL) mashed potatoes
All you do:
- In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and corn over medium high heat. Drain off fat.
- Combine Shepherd’s Pie seasoning mix and water. Pour over meat mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and gently boild 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer meat mixture to 2 qt (2L) and top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 400F (200C) for 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown
Makes 6 servings
- 25 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 590mg Sodium
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
WHEAT FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, SALT, HYDROLYZED SOY AND CORN PROTEIN, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (VINEGAR, REFINERS’ MOLASSES, GLUCOSE SYRUP, SALT, CARAMEL COLOUR, GARLIC, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOUR), SUGAR, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, DEHYDRATED ONION AND GARLIC, SPICES, YEAST EXTRACT (MAY CONTAIN BARLEY), DISODIUM INOSINATE AND GUANYLATE, CITRIC AND TARTARIC ACID, CARAMEL COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR.
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner