Entertaining at brunch time can be less stressful than a dinner party. Serve these mini quiches with croissants, a fruit platter and mimosas or freshly squeezed orange juice.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 medium shallot , finely chopped
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) packed baby spinach leaves
- 4 ounce (115 gram) goat cheese
- 8 eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Tarragon Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Organic Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 milliliter) Organic Black Pepper Coarse Grind
- 12 thin sliced deli Black Forest ham
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add shallot; sauté 2 minutes or until softened. Add spinach; sauté 1 to 2 minutes or just until wilted. Remove from heat. Add goat cheese; stir until well blended and melted. Mix eggs, tarragon, thyme, sea salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add spinach mixture; mix well.
- 2 Spray a 12-cup muffin tin generously with non-stick cooking spray. Press a slice of ham into each cup, pleating as necessary to fit cup. Pour egg mixture evenly into each cup.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen mini quiches. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.