Transform coconut milk into a popular pick-me-up beverage: Golden Turmeric Milk. The combination of ingredients like turmeric, ground ginger, cinnamon and vanilla make for the perfect balance of sweet and spicy in this warm and comforting non-dairy drink.
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 1 can (400 milliliter) Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Liquid Honey Squeeze
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) Turmeric Ground
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ginger Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Cinnamon Ground
- 4 Cloves Whole
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Cardamom Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring just to a simmer over medium-low heat. Simmer 20-30 minutes to allow spices to steep.
- 2 Strain turmeric milk through a fine sieve and serve warm.