INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 2 cup (500 milliliter) gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon (11 milliliter) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Organic Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Ginger Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Black Pepper Coarse Grind
- 2 cup (500 milliliter) buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) unsalted butter, melted
- Butter for frying
- 1 In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and all spices. Set aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to overmix.
- 3 Heat butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Pour batter into pan using a 2 tbsp (30 mL) scoop. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbles start to form. Flip, and cook an additional 1 minute until golden brown. Keep pancakes warm until ready to serve.
- 4 To serve, drizzle with Homemade Pomegranate Molasses, or prepared pomegranate molasses and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Go To Meal Planner