Smothered in the classic combo of honey and French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard, these glazed chicken breasts are just the thing to shake up your dinner routine.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Liquid Honey Bear
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliters) French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2 Coat chicken with 1/2 of the glaze mixture and place on large shallow parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 3 Bake 12 minutes. Brush remaining glaze over chicken.
- 4 Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through and glaze is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.