Luscious, tropical flavours to start the day! Be sure to use Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk for ultimate creaminess.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 package (600 gram) frozen mango, thawed
- 1 can (400 milliliter) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) steel-cut oats
- 4 cups (1 liter) plain unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Liquid Honey Beehive
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Lightly grease inside of slow cooker.
- 2 Place all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to thoroughly combine. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.