Whether it’s a dinner party or an everyday meal with your family, this easy to prepare Honey Carrot Soup is a great way to start.
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 1 package (3 1/2 cups) baby carrots, or sliced carrots
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) 2% partly skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) liquid honey bee (billy bee/)
- Ground Nutmeg , To taste
- 1 In a large saucepan, combine carrots, chicken stock and onion. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- 2 Transfer mixture to blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Return to saucepan.
- 3 Add milk and honey. Return to simmer. Serve hot or chilled, sprinkled with nutmeg.
Go To Meal Planner