INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) almond or cashew butter
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) liquid honey bee (billy bee/)
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) roughly chopped almonds
- 1 Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square pan with plastic wrap.
- 2 In large microwave-safe bowl, combine nut butter and honey; microwave 45 seconds. Stir together until smooth. Add vanilla, cinnamon and salt; stir until smooth. Add oatmeal and coconut; stir until evenly distributed. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- 3 Transfer mixture to lined pan. Press down firmly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.