Calling all Billy Bee fans! Celebrate your love for this sweet little yellow jacket with these fluffy vanilla-honey cupcakes.
INGREDIENTS 16 SERVINGS
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon (3 milliliter) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Liquid Honey Upside Down Squeeze
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) unsalted butter, softened
- black liquorice
- yellow icing
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners.
- 2 Combine flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl beat eggs, honey, milk and vanilla together. In a stand mixer, blend flour mixture and butter until evenly mixed. Add egg mixture and blend until smooth.
- 3 Divide mixture evenly into 16 cupcake liners and bake for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- 4 Ice the top of each cupcake with yellow icing and decorate with pieces of black liquorice to make Billy Bee’s face.