INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- Dandelion Elixir
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) coarsely chopped fresh dandelion greens, well-washed
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) water
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Liquid Honey Beehive
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Turmeric Ground
- Pineapple Mead Sangria
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) semi-sweet mead
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Ginger Ground
- Ice cubes
- 1 For the Dandelion Elixir, place dandelion greens, water, honey and turmeric in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until pureed. Pour elixir into bowl; set aside. Rinse blender and lid clean.
- 2 For the Mead Sangria, place mead, fresh pineapple, pineapple juice and ginger in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until pureed.
- 3 To serve, pour 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the Dandelion Elixir into each of the 4 beverage glasses. Top with ice cubes. Slowly pour Mead Sangria into each glass and serve.