This recipe makes a quick and refreshing breakfast or snack. The sweetness of fruit and honey combined with the creaminess of coconut milk and a touch of vanilla makes for the perfect combination.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 can (400 milliliter) Coconut Milk
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced frozen banana
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) bee (billy bee/) Substitution Available
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) 2% milk
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Place all ingredients, in a large blender, cover and turn blender on at lowest setting for 5 seconds.
- 2 Proceed to liquefy setting and purée until smooth.
- 3 Serve immediately.